A crisp fresh salad with flavour and sweetness.
- 1 cup chopped fresh lychees
- 4 cups of mixed greens
- 1 medium diced red capsicum
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 small carrot, julienne style
- ¼ lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ kg boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Lychee Vinaigrette - see below
Grill the chicken and cut into strips.
In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, onion, cucumber, capsicum, carrot, chicken and lychees and capsicum.
Pour lychee dressing over salad and toss lightly to coat.
- ½ cup lychee juice or lychee puree
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lychee vinegar, white vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper