Terms & Conditions
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd (YNF)makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd (YNF)does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any drilling or drilling project matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Contents on this website are not Professional Advice
This website does not give professional advice. It is general information only.
- The information, products or services on or available from this website Yanalla Farms (or "Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd ") are a summary only of matters relevant to general geotechnical investigation, consulting, piling and anchoring.
- The information, products or services on or available from this website are not intended to be, nor should they be relied on, as a substitute for professional advice.
- No Consulting-Client Relationship is created by the consumer perusing our web site.
- Any use that you may make of the information, products or services on or available from this website does not create or constitute a consultant/client relationship between the user and Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd.
- The information, products or services on or available from this website is not to be relied upon as an alternative or substitute to a consultation with a qualified professional during which you can obtain advice relevant to your own particular circumstances.
Limitations of Liability
Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.contractology.com.
- Copyright on the material (copy, photographs, diagrams and videos) included on this site is either owned by or licensed to Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd.
- Apart from any use permitted by the Australian Copyright Act 1968, Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd grants visitors to the site a licence to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only.
- No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted. For reproduction or use of Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd copyright material beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from the Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd, contact
- That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. In accordance with the Copyright Amendment (Moral Rights) Act 2000, no permission to reproduce or use Yanalla Farms Pty Ltd copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this site.
- Design and Trademarks used in this site are the property of their respective owners and also covered by the Australian Copyright Act 1968.